Accepted CPC – Somatic and Existential Ethical Engagements with AI
A new Cross-Project Collaboration has been accepted by the WASP-HS Board. The project is called Workshop: Somatic and Existential Ethical Engagements with AI. The aims of the project are to exchange: somatically-grounded design methods for ethics with autonomous systems; theoretical and practical concepts around existential ethics and AI; ethics in AI for education; as well as feminist position.
The project was initiated by the following:
- Professor Kristina Höök, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Professor Ericka Johnsson, Linköping University
- Amanda Lagerqvist, Uppsala University
- Teresa Cerrato Pargman, Stockholm University
- Pedro Sanches, Umeå University